- The gitea template customisations used on
- [code.treora.com](https://code.treora.com), for whoever is interested.
- Not intended for general use; it's an unfinished bunch of hacks. Most is just
- butchering out of gitea's default templates whatever seemed unnecessary for my
- single-party instance (or simply looked too crowded).
- Ideally, I would like software that is designed for this scenario, and supports
- federated (cross-instance) comments and pull requests to facilitate
- collaboration between people&projects.
- See also:
- - gitea's [docs on customisation](https://docs.gitea.io/en-us/customizing-gitea/).
- - gitea [issue 3687](https://github.com/go-gitea/gitea/issues/3687), about use
- by a single organisation.
- - [git-ssb](https://github.com/noffle/git-ssb-intro) seems to go the right